The Nak Sihat campaign is an initiative by the Ministry of Health Malaysia to strengthen its efforts to promote a healthy lifestyle, especially physical activities to Malaysians.
- Increase the knowledge and awareness of youths on the importance of physical activity
- Encourage a positive attitude among youths towards physical activity
- Build expertise and self-confidence
- Encourage youths to turn physical activity into a daily routine
This campaign is formulated to attract youths using a fresh, exciting, innovative, interactive, lively and active approach.
This campaign uses mainstream and social media aimed at:
- Grabbing the attention of Malaysians
- Ensuring the best visibility and coverage
- Sending continuous messages to the audience on practising a healthy lifestyle